Tuesday 20 December 2011

sad day ..

today is the first day without any sms from you ... you are the one that always the first and the last to sms me everyday .. but I belive from today i will never get any of that from you cause you alr have her beside you .. you dont even need me anymore ... nvm .. lonely is my life ... i want you to know that in my life without you I still can be as happy as I can ... no matter what happen ... I will always stay strong and never fall ..
without you I am nothing ... but when I am with you I feel that I am the extra want that need to leave ... Nvm you have her le rite ?? Hope you have a haapy day everyday ..
I know you dont like to chat with me so i wont sms you xD to make your life without me I will never call or text you again...xD Hope your life will be bright without me ..xD 


To you from me ...Hope you know it but I believe you will never know anything ..xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment