Wednesday 7 December 2011

this day comes again ...

you XXXXX ...
i am so fucking angry... 
cant ply jux say la .. small gas idiot ..
little things cry .. tell your Jeremy la ....
you think you are the queen of the world a ?? you cry everyone help ?? pls la use your brainless brain to think can or not ??
Pek chek arh ...




today is the worst day ever ... i have snowflake with my USTC family ....afteer snowflake we went to centro to have sushi king ...xD 
after that we went to pek mum house ...xD 


sad day always come to me ...xD i am having tuition today .. shit ... i hate that teacher man ... nvm i will try my best to love her .... cause she is the only person i need in my exam ... gambateh babe ...xD 


my birthday is coming ... still waiting for 1 month and 1 day ...xD 
good night worldwide ...xD Mr xx... i will still miss you in the night ... xD sweet dreams ...

No comments:

Post a Comment